TwoTen was created as a relevant and engaging resource that can provide our readers with a sense of purpose, a new perspective, and a re-imagined idea of perseverance through all the struggles and victories that life presents in our ever-changing culture.
- The Feature
- An in depth look at some of America’s most influential leaders.
- Lead Like Jesus
- Learning to integrate Jesus & his leadership principles into your life.
- Ask Dave On Business
- Dave Ramsey answers questions from our readers.
- Chris Hogan on Leadership
- Chris provides insight on the topic of how to lead others.
- Giving Back
- Stories of individuals & organizations that focus on philanthropy.
- Women in Leadership
- Diane Paddison provides insight & wisdom for today’s women.
- Transformational Tips
- Practical principles that can be applied to your business.
- TwoTen Tech
- A look at emerging tech trends & how we can apply them.
- Quarterly Review
- A look at the best books on leadership you can find on the shelves.
- Mobile Optimized
- Take TwoTen with you anywhere with our iPad & iPhone optimized versions.
- Socially Engaged
- Become a part of the TwoTen community with daily updates, news, extended content, & engaging resources.
- Digitally Enhanced for the Web
- View TwoTen how you want with our graphically enhanced web browser version.
- Sponsor and Advertising Links
- Additional advertising presence for your brand, beyond the physical pages of the magazine.
|2016 Q1 (January - March)||Issue 13||November 6, 2015|
|2016 Q2 (April - June)||Issue 14||February 5, 2016|
|2016 Q3 (July - September)||Issue 15||May 6, 2016|
|2016 Q4 (October - December)||Issue 16||August 5, 2016|
|2017 Q1 (January - March)||Issue 17||November 4, 2016|
Customized Design Services
Digital Lightbridge is a strategic partner of TwoTen Magazine. If you need design services for your advertisment, please fill out the contact form below and a representative will contact you for a customized quote
Get a Customized Design Quote
Web Offset (SWOP)
Binding: Perfect Bound
Publication Trim Size: 9.75" x 11.875"
Advertising Size Specifications
|Publication Trim Size||9.5" x 11.875"|
|Full Page Bleed||9.75" x 12.125"|
Delivery of Ad Material
Final digital files can be uploaded to our ad portal:
Access the TwoTen Ad Portal
(uploading tutorial available on site)
Advertising material will be retained for one year, unless return is specifically requested. TwoTen Magazine is not responsible for keeping material beyond one year.
• PDF/X1a file (Only one ad per file)
• Images must be CMYK or Grayscale TIFF or EPS prepared for the_ SWOP3 color environment
• Total Area Coverage for CMYK color builds shouldn’t exceed 280%
SWOP® is a registered trademark of SWOP, Inc.